As the season is drawing to an end, things are getting busier. We are so excited to see so may wrestlers this year and such a great group of coaches and parents! Thank you!
– This weekend is novice state. Weigh ins and wrestling begin on Friday in OKC. Good luck to each of you!NOVICE STATE
– Team Pictures are in. They will be available for pick up at practice tonight. If you missed ordering them, please contact Andrea Mann.Andrea Mann Photography
– The Duel at Barnsdall is Thursday evening. If you have not yet signed up, please do at practice this evening. Also, parents, please confirm you are attending by checking the sign up sheet at practice.
– Anyone wishing to sign up for open regionals will need to do so by Tuesday February 3rd. If you qualify for state at regionals then the club will pay the state entry fee as well as a state shirt for the wrestler. Parents may purchase shirts if they wish. Sizes for the wrestler and parents will be taken at sign ups.NW OPEN REGIONALS
– The end of year banquet will be Friday, March 6th at 6:30PM at Dewey Christian Church. The club will be providing the meat; we ask each family to bring a size or dessert (A-M= side and N-Z= dessert). We will have prizes, awards, and the end of year raffle fundraiser. We have a lot of items to be raffled…. more details to come. A sign up sheet will be sent out soon. If you do plan on attending, please let us know asap at practice, by text or by email.